- my host family!!! (I could never have imagined being so close to another family. I'm so fortunate to have had this close bond/relationship and I'm looking forward to staying in touch with them
- Everything DIS = classes, staff, study tours, SAC events...
- walking around the streets in Copenhagen
- hygge weekends with morning breakfast spreads and tasty cakes with coffee/tea
- my yellow bike
- movie nights with Danish subtitles
- The Black Diamond Library
- seeing the Danish flag everywhere
- casually spotting the royal family on a monthly basis
- talking about the "States"
- Birthday family dinners
- modern, Ikea-like Danish homes
- Danish laid-back lifestyle in general
The list really could go on because these past four months have been absolutely amazing! I'm so happy and lucky to have had this opportunity and I've definitely learned something about another part of the world and myself as well- I hope you enjoyed reading my blog just as much as I enjoyed writing it :)
This is not "Farvel" (goodbye) Denmark, but "Vi Ses!"